30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money – and the planet!
Too Good To Go is scaling fast across Europe (we are in 8 countries already) with over 4.6m meals saved to date. We have big, big plans and we want you to be part of them. We are now building our Swiss team and looking for hardworking, hungry sales people to come and join our Waste Warrior tribe of 140+ employees around Europe. You will be working from Zurich and reporting to our Head of Sales Switzerland.
What we need:
- Terrific talkers (and listeners) with the ability to quickly connect and establish rapport with potential partners – restaurants, cafes and more
- Cold Call Kings and Queens – zero fear of the phone and the tenacity to keep trying when things get tough
- Confident relationship builders – whether on the phone or walking in off the street you enjoy making connections quickly and presenting our solution with clarity and passion
- Hungry – you are results focused, understand KPIs and driven to smash targets
What you should have:
- Native Swiss German speaker (absolute prerequisite)
- At least 6 months sales experience including telesales
- A genuine passion for our food waste fighting mission
- High energy and self-motivation
- First class communication skills
- The power of persuasion
- Deep knowledge of Zürich, network in the Swiss gastro world are a strong plus
What we offer:
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to join a fast scaling pan-European start-up with a very real environmental and social impact and witness the launch of the Swiss branch !
- The chance to do something that really matters – every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins!
- Work with and learn from a smart, fun team of highly passionate and dedicated people from around the world who love food and hate waste
- And let us not forget…lots of FOOD!
Are you interested?
Please send your application including CV and cover letter as soon as possible.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!
Please note that we do NOT accept applications sent via mail – only applications sent via the job link will be reviewed