Quality Management & Quality Assurance Specialist (f/m/d)
We are Planted and we have big things in store – and for that we need YOU!
After years of research, Planted was founded in July 2019 as a spin-off from ETH Zurich. Our revolutionary plan will make the world a better place. We structure meats from plants that is no way inferior to animal meat, scores with unique taste, and authentic texture, and is miles ahead in terms of sustainability and health!
Planted is more than a delicious product – it’s also an attitude. We want to radically change the way meat is perceived and consumed and inspire a shift from eating animal proteins to eating plant proteins.
We bring about change. Not just because we can. Because we have to. Are you hungry for change too? Then join our «Tasty Revolution»!
- You have the Co-Responsibility for the further development of the QM-System and its compliance with the IFS Food Standard.
- You are responsible for the traceability system of planted.
- You participate in continued development and planning of QA and testing plan in production and at external manufacturing locations.
- You have the responsibility for the complaints management including handling of customer complaints and execution of root cause analysis.
- You design, validate, implement and monitor quality processes.
- You participate in creating, tracking and improving of our department KPIs.
- You participate in organisation and coordination of customer audits and certifications, company inspection, internal and external audits at national and international partners.
- You support in various QM and QA topics e.g., collaboration in projects regarding product quality, working groups (HACCP, Food Fraud, Food Defence), measuring and monitoring devices management or document management.
- Have an University or Applied University degree in Food Science or Microbiology.
- Have 3-5 years‘ work experience in a quality management department in the food industry, ideally in the meat or convenience sector.
- Have proven experience in Quality Management and Quality Assurance.
- Have a passion for Product Quality.
- Are independent in planning and implementation of tasks and projects, as well as setting priorities.
- Have high assertiveness, self-employment and teamwork skills.
- Have good English and German skills, another language is of advantage.