Product & Project Manager
We are Planted. After years of research, founded in July 2019 as a spin-off from ETH Zurich, it is our very aim to make the world better. With a revolutionary plan: Meat from plants.
Planted is more than a delicious product – it’s also an attitude. We want to radically change the way people consume and perceive meat. And to trigger a switch from eating animal- to plant-based proteins.
We are making a change. Not only because we can. But because we have to. Do you want to be a part of it? As our Product & Project Manager, you are responsible for bringing our products to the market.
- Manage our products end-to-end: From research, design/packaging to implementation and evaluation.
- Manage the product life-cycle and product pipeline.
- Develop marketing communication toolkits for our products and product launches which is adaptable to different markets in cooperation with agencies. Digital communication an integral part of your marketing product plan.
- Conduct market surveys both quantitative and qualitative in collaboration with R&D.
- Work closely with our Marketing, PR and Science teams to align on communication and new product launches.
- Monitor trends, conduct portfolio and competition analyses and derive measures or an action plan to test these.
- Provide operational support, maintain the product portfolio and track the outcome of your marketing activities.
- A self-driven person with a University/Applied University degree and at least 3 years work experience as a product manager in the FMCG industry. Experience in the food industry is a plus
- Passionate about understanding our consumers and chefs and developing products and communication plans that resonate with them
- An excellent project manager: you coordinate internal and external stakeholders, communicate proactively about ongoing initiatives, explaining the whys and solving issueson the way
- Very comfortable with MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel and you have strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English and German, French is a plus
- Allowed to work in Switzerland (valid work permit)