We are Planted. After years of research, founded in July 2019 as a spin-off from ETH Zurich, it is our very aim to make the world better. With a revolutionary plan: Meat from plants.
Planted is more than a delicious product – it’s also an attitude. We want to radically change the way people consume and perceive meat. And to trigger a switch from eating animal- to plant-based proteins.
We are making a change. Not only because we can. But because we have to. Do you want to be a part of it? Do you want to get to know Planted from scratch, work in exciting and challenging assignments in several departments and develop a broad internal network? Our Traineeship is the ideal opportunity for you to start your career at Planted.
- Over 18 months, you gain exciting insights into important areas of the company.
- Your first assignment is in Product Development, the second assignment is in Operations (Production, Supply Chain Management, Quality Management). The third assignment will be determined according to your interest and suitability.
- During each assignment you will take responsibility for your own tasks and projects.
- Throughout the traineeship you will be coached in your professional and personal development by two mentors.
- The goal of the traineeship is to optimally prepare you for a subsequent permanent position.
- a self-driven person with a Master’s degree in Food Science (University/Applied science)
- an open-minded responsibility-taker with an entrepreneurial mindset, proven teamworking and project management skills and a high level of independence
- visionary for the future of food production and enjoy working in a FoodTech start-up
- an Excellent communicator
- fluent in English and German, written and spoken, French or any other language is a plus
- allowed to work in Switzerland (valid work permit)
- Apply by May 31
- First round interviews will take place in June
- Second round interviews will take place in July
- Start date of the Traineeship is September 1 (or by arrangement)