Lead Product Development
We are Planted. After years of research, founded in July 2019 as a spin-off from ETH Zurich, it is our very aim to make the world better. With a revolutionary plan: Meat from plants.
Planted is more than a delicious product – it’s also an attitude. We want to radically change the way people consume and perceive meat. And to trigger a switch from eating animal- to plant-based proteins.
We are making a change. Not only because we can. But because we have to. Do you want to be a part of it? As our Lead Product Development you will revolutionize the food system by developing the best possible products.
- Manage product development projects from ideation to market launch in close collaboration with brand/marketing, sales, quality management and production.
- Design and prototype clean-label plant-based products in line with our brand pillars and high culinary standards
- Conduct consumer research and involve customer and consumer feedback into the product development process to iteratively improve our products
- Enable the transfer of scientific results and innovations into delicious products
- Shape internal processes to fast-track and optimize product development
- Lead a lean team of product developers and manage and align the product development pipeline with company, consumer and customer needs
- a self-driven person with a University/Applied University degree in Food Science, Product Design, Material Science, or a similar education with at least 3 years work experience in product development/front end innovation in food, cosmetic, or related industries
- experience with outsourcing and co-manufacturing partnerships
- experienced with methodologies in product design, innovation processes and project management and hold a track record of data-driven and consumer-centric product design
- able to prioritize and hold strong organizational and time management skills
- culinary experience and love for food, plant-based, technology and science
- a hands-on self-starter that continuously challenges assumptions to seek innovative solution and highest quality products and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English, German is a plus