Junior Sales Representative
We are Planted. After years of research, founded in July 2019 as a spin-off from ETH Zurich, it is our very aim to make the world better. With a revolutionary plan: Meat from plants.
Planted is more than a delicious product – it’s also an attitude. We want to radically change the way people consume and perceive meat. And to trigger a switch from eating animal- to plant-based proteins.
We are making a change. Not only because we can. But because we have to. Do you want to be a part of it? Are you looking for a next career step and a challange in field sales? As a Junior Sales Representative for the Area in Central Switzerland you and your team are responsible for acquiring new catering businesses and for our further growth. You motivate a wide range of restaurants, care services or bakeries to offer or prepare dishes with our products. you advise existing customers courteously & plan local sales promotions or marketing collaborations.
- You cultivate relationships with existing gastronomy partners with personal visits and present our products in the kitchens.
- You identify future gastronomic partners in the allocated Sales Area and establish the first contact to lay the foundation for a sustainable cooperation.
- You organize regular meetings and consultation of gastronomic partners in the allocated Sales Area.
- You set up win-win business relationships by focusing on smart sales that favor our brand and great tasting-eating experiences for end-consumers.
- You promote and sell merchandising material to ou partner restaurants.
- You handle complaints courteously, solve product or delivery problems and thereby increase customer satisfaction.
- You monitor the daily sales activities, document sales visits and manage the CRM or reporting lists.
- hold a Swiss Federal certificate of proficiency or higher and have basic gastronomic knowledge or experience in the hospitality sector
- identify with our philosophy and are looking forward to supporting our sales team.
- enjoy customer contact and communicate convincingly and in a way that is appropriate to your target group. In this way, you inspire your counterparts with enthusiasm for our products on a daily basis..
- have excellent MS Office and presentation skills.
- are fluent in written and spoken German, French and English, any other language is a plus.
- have a driving licence (category B) and live in the region Aargau/Basel/Bern.