Global Head of Supply Chain
We are Planted. After years of research, founded in July 2019 as a spin-off from ETH Zurich, it is our very aim to make the world better. With a revolutionary plan: Meat from plants.
Planted is more than a delicious product – it’s also an attitude. We want to radically change the way people consume and perceive meat. And to trigger a switch from eating animal- to plant-based proteins.
We are making a change. Not only because we can. But because we have to. Do you want to be a part of it?
As our Global Head of Supply Chain, you will oversee, plan and execute together with your team the smooth, effective and transportation of all our raw materials, packaging, WIP & finished products. Everything that is crucial to our mission and our operation.
- strategically set up and execute a global supply chain strategy at Planted
- establish international trade routes on all levels that matter to us: best product quality at the right time, place, and price – organized as sustainable as possible
- manage and organize the transportation of our products in all active markets
- establish, manage and improve our operational foundations in each active market
- understand different market needs for our B2B and B2C clients, adapting the strategy accordingly
- manage and improve our relationships with suppliers and logistic partners
- support and drive the sourcing of new business partners and suppliers
- together with different teams across the organisation manage, improve and coordinate trade relationships and their contracts
- a self-driven person with a higher education specialized in Supply Chains and at least 6 years of working experience in operational and strategic Supply Chain Management
- enthusiastic about working with plant-based meat and food in general
- able to excite customers and partners about our products with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- a very customer-oriented personality without ignoring certain realities and restrictions
- a team-player and responsibility-taker with an entrepreneurial mindset and a high level of independence
- comfortable with working under pressure, handling unfamiliar situations and deadlines
- a high performer with keen perception and willingness to go the extra mile
- fluent in German and English, any additional language a plus
- allowed to work in Switzerland (valid work permit)