We are Planted. After years of research, founded in July 2019 as a spin-off from ETH Zurich, it is our very aim to make the world better. With a revolutionary plan: Meat from plants.
Planted is more than a delicious product – it’s also an attitude. We want to radically change the way people consume and perceive meat. And to trigger a switch from eating animal- to plant-based proteins.
We are making a change. Not only because we can. But because we have to. Do you want to be a part of it? As our Culinary Expert you push the sensory and culinary perception of our new and existing products to highest level.
- Create and ideate new concepts for future food products, which feed into the science and new product pipeline.
- Show the potential of our science pipeline by turning innovations into delicious food products and outstanding culinary experiences.
- Develop culinary products and recipes which appeal to the local taste, texture and appearance for a defined market/region/consumer target group.
- Be the source of culinary expertise and culinary creativity for Product Development, Science, Sales, Marketing, and our event team.
- Let our products shine in culinary events.
- Develop culinary know-how on how to best cook/process/treat our current and future products.
- Embrace the challenge of clean-label formulating and cooking.
- Assist partners in co-creating products in line with Planted’s development strategy.
- Cook and style food that tells a story for media postings
- Follow and scout new food trends and innovation in the market.
- are a self-driven person with an apprenticeship as a chef or with a culinary degree
- have at least 3 years of experience in high-level restaurants, hotel business and/or culinary product development
- have outstanding culinary expertise with strong interest in biotechnological and molecular approaches to cooking
- are open to prototype, test, fail forward and push the culinary limits of plant-based products
- are proactive and you have a cross functional working style
- show creativity and divergent thinking ability
- show affinity to science & innovation
- are experienced in all relevant MS-Office tools
- are fluent in English or German