⅓ of food produced is wasted. We’re on a mission to change that. Do you want to be part of the Food Waste Revolution?
We are an international Start Up to fight Food Waste, and we are moving fast. With more than 8 million meals saved in nine countries in only two years, we have big plans. And we are just about to take our next big step, and that’s why we need you.
Reporting directly to the National Head of Marketing and work closely with the rest of the team, you will assist with the communication and marketing activities of Too Good To Go in Switzerland.
The position is based in our office in Zurich. The internship can be full time or part time, and length of the internship is flexible too, to suit your studies. The internship is paid, and there is a possibility of taking up a full-time position after the internship.
Your key responsibilities:
- Become familiar with our mission and create best-in-class storytelling to our customers and business partners
- Community management for our growing tribe of Waste Warriors
- Help develop and maintain communication to our blog and social media
- Contact and communicate with influencers and local media to spread the word on the importance of food waste
- Conduct market research of our users and business partners
- Generate ideas and content for local press releases
- Possibly create and participate in events on the reduction of food waste
- Generally support on all team projects
- 1+ years of studying marketing or business communication at a bachelor or masters level, or equivalent experience
- True passion for fighting food waste and a strong interest for sustainability
- Excellent French and German writing skills as you will be creating content
- Full of fresh ideas to how we can get our mission out to the Swiss
- Super strong drive and not afraid to take an idea and make it happen
- Relevant marketing experience is a plus, but not a must
- A willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing, fast-growing environment
- Adobe Creative Skills are a plus
What do we offer?
- A flexible internship in a rich and dynamic international marketing team
- Working in a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition of changing the world (and yeah, we mean it)
- The experience of being part of an international movement, with representation in 9 counties (and counting)
- A unique, chaotic, challenging and fun place to work
- A great place to learn
- Send us a clear CV in English, French or German and answer our questions
- Do you have a great example or your previous work? We would love to see it!
- Only applications coming in through our platform can be accepted
- The deadline to apply as well as the starting date is “the sooner the better”.