In Domani Food , as a young and fast growing company in the domain of healthy snacks in Ticino, we are looking for a young and dynamic person for the position of Customer Service & Logistic Coordinator.
The customer Service and Logistic coordinator will be the responsible to manage and coordinate between Domani Food Raw material suppliers, Logistic service providers, Account department and the customers.
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Highly Diciplined
- Skills in MS office applications and ERP(Preferably SAP)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the same or similar posts
- Excellent Communication skills and excellent English writing and
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to interact and communicate across business units, Internal and External
The candidate will facilitate up to date communications related to commercial fulfilment requests critical to meeting all deadlines and reporting timelines. The coordinator will collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure deadlines are met while delivering and excellent customer experience.
Job Functions include but are not limited to:
- To do the weekly production plan and required raw materials for each month’s orders.
- To manage and keep track the raw material and finish good material inventory.
- To receive and manage the orders from our distributors and customers.
- To send the sales orders to our logistic partners and to follow up to
make the on time deliveries.
- To be in touch with accounts department to create the invoice for the customers and make sure the payments arrive on time.
- To coordinate with the production department and make the planing
with them for the production.
- Planning and placing the orders for the raw materials and packaging
- Attend the food, Private label exhibitions in Europe to meet new
- Answer the requests from our customers and put them in contact with
the distributors and retailers.
- Travel occasionally to the countries our brands are presented, to meet
the distributors and check the market.
- Prepare the monthly report for MD.
- Facilitate communications with the internal sales teams and external