For our alternative protein startup we are looking for a
Chief Operating Officer & Co-Founder (w/m/d) 100%
with experience in building, leading and scaling a startup companies operations and supply chain.
- Lead and develop the strategy definition, deployment, planning, budget of the manufacturing, supply chain and operations activities of an early-stage startup
- Ensuring the alignment of the operations roadmap with the key goals
- Assist the CEO in overseeing the Corporation’s overall performance and promoting competitive position within the industry
- Assist the CEO in establishing an appropriate organizational structure for the growth phase
- Providing hands-on day-to-day operational support whilst scaling up the team
- Hiring and build up of a resilient and high performance operations and supply chain team Provide coaching, support and direction for continuous for future direct reports
- Fostering the most efficient use of all resources and promoting a culture of high performance and trust
- Plan, build and manage future production facility operations (EU & CH): in-house and outsourced to drive manufacturing excellence
- Ensure that scalable processes, policies, procedures are in place to help build future growth.
- Establish management of key indicators to control production process performance
- Ensure Customer Success, Day-to-Day-Operations, Supply Chain, Logistics
- Manage relationship with partners/vendors and evaluate performance vs commitments.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, raising finances, JV set-up)
- Adhere to company and local business requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary
- Oversee any hr, legal and contractual requirement related to operations
- BSc or MSc in Business, Operations or Supply Chain Management
- Management Position for 5+ years
- Start-up experiences (Fundraising experience)
- Implementation and solution-oriented personality
- Steepest learning curve of your career
- Independent field of activity in which you can contribute and develop your comprehensive professional knowledge and expertise
- Shaping the future of plant-based bakery products
- Start-up share
- High performance working atmosphere in a young and enthusiastic team
- Flexible working time
Who we are
A team of 3 project initiators with experience in start-up, industry and research (ETH Zurich, ZHAW) working on new plant-based solutions in the food industry.
We’re looking forward to receiving your complete application documents by e-mail to Silvan Leibacher: email@example.com
Projekt EggField, 8006 Zurich